“Why Chess Is Important:
- Playing the game of Chess on a regular basis right from the childhood improves the learning, thinking, analytical power, and decision-making ability of the child.
- Chess makes the child learn how to strategize aspects of the game and life. In addition, a child can also learn the importance of foresight and planning.
- Playing the game of Chess on a regular basis right from the childhood teaches the importance of being disciplined in life.
- Practicing Chess regularly also aids in improving the self-confidence of the child, which is essential for the child’s growth.
- In the game of chess, a child learns to do a thorough analysis, research, and assessment of the situation before making any decision. Such an exercise provides mental clarity to the child. Mental clarity and mental dexterity are required for solving problems, analyse consequences, and formulate future tactics.
- Children playing chess from an early age exhibit extraordinary memory skills.
- Chess also helps in improving concentration and academic performance of the child.
On a whole, playing the game of chess is essential for transforming a child into a responsible, disciplined, and wise human being.”
Interesting websites to explore: